
A white rose.I planned to give one this valentine's day.But things turned out so difficult.I'm confused if i'll give it to this "someone" or just stanby and wait until this occasion end.
A white rose.I planned to give one to the person I admire.
But this time things are not the same.Many things changed without an explanationI'm hiding all of this to myself till the time I wrote this.
A white rose. A symbol of purity and cleanliness.A nature's product.I gives beauty and life to our surrounding.
The world is so big and there so many beauties in it.I still choose this white rose than the other mystirous beauty of nature.I adore its uniqueness and compatibility with the other flowers that surrounded me.
What a world of mysteries.Things happend unexpected.If I can walk trough time.I'll go back to the past when everything feel so fine and give a white rose to this "someone " I admire.

...wOw a beAutiful whIte rose.. iT iZ thE sUnseT aftEr thE sUnriZe..
ReplyDeleteRoses have inspired people over ages to develop a language of roses by ascribing meanings to color, variety and number of roses being gifted......yan na!!!
ReplyDeletewOa!
ReplyDelete...nakZ!!!
ReplyDelete-..LALim..
ReplyDelete-..inLove k nGa..
-..uNg sKen cRusH Lng..
-..wLang, wLa aQng gwA.
-..haha..
-..tHnx s c0mMenT hA..!!
anG gnDa nG cOmpositiOn mO..
ReplyDeletekip it uP..
mgndA ung nicOcOnvey niang idea..
LIFE is a mosaic of pleasure and pain - grief is an interval between two moments of joy. Peace is the interlude between two wars. You have no rose without a thorn; the diligent picker will avoid the pricks and gather the flower. There is no bee without the sting; cleverness consists in gathering the honey nevertheless.”
ReplyDelete^^
ReplyDeletekGndA amAn..!
inLab iHh?..
hAha..
gii.. nGcumentO 'lmAnG.!
GBU!.
@jOseph: whatever...............................
ReplyDelete........perO sa bagay,,mas magnda an white rOse kesa RED.... :)
@jay-ar: kakanOsebLeed an engLish mO na ndi mO amn gawa..... :)
_chubee...... :)